Eugene Floor Refinishing Contractors
Get A Home Makeover With Refinished Floors
Raven Flooring provides expert floor refinishing services in Eugene, Oregon. We are a local company who offers design and installation of hardwood flooring, laminate flooring and wood floors. Our Eugene expert team is highly experienced in providing excellent service to our customers in all areas The work we do means that you get the right design for your project plus quality workmanship to make your home beautiful – not only today but for years after your purchase.
Raven Flooring provides high-quality sanding services with exceptional customer service and craftsmanship that makes your project experience easy so you can relax while trusting us to complete it correctly with little or no mess left behind.
When Should You Consider Refinishing Your Floors?
Wood Floor Refinishing can be a cost-effective solution source for reducing your maintenance costs along with providing a quality upgrade to your living space.
We always recommend that you ask to check the grain pattern of the wood flooring you are considering to make sure you are getting the type or hardwood floor that best matches your home and the refinishing color or stain you want.
If you have a choice between new hardwood floors, laminate floors and other types of flooring such as tile or linoleum there are many advantages to refinishing instead of replacing.
Fill out the form below and a team member will get back with you as soon as possible.
How To Choose A Good Floor Refinishing Contractor
When it comes to replacing your wood flooring, picking a contractor is very important. If you choose the wrong company to do the job, you may find yourself with an inferior result that wont last and then get stuck with a huge bill. Here are some tips on how to find the best contractor for your job:
- First impressions always count – call a few different contractors and ask them if they will send over some information about their company before you commit to see them in person. You want to make sure that it’s a reputable business like Raven Flooring that has been in business for several years and capable of doing quality work with a solid reputation before moving forward.
- Do your research – check out the reviews and feedback of other customers from any referrals you have, check out “consumer affairs” and any associations they may have with hardwood flooring for a list of companies in your area.
- Find out how long they have been in business and what their average turnaround time is for quoting a project. If they are an established vendor with solid reviews who are able to quote fairly quickly, then you might want to move on to the next step.
- Ask for references from previous customers – find out from the references which company they used. Ask specifically if their experience was positive and ask the reference to share with you exactly how they were assisted as this will give you a good idea of what to expect.
- Be prepared to go over the written proposal carefully – have a firm understanding of what you are agreeing to be completed and timeline. This is your final opportunity for making changes and/or asking additional questions before any work begins on your home so spending the time upfront will help ensure that you are completely happy with the final product that is installed in your home.
Why Choose Us?
Our goal here at Raven Flooring is to provide you with the finest workmanship, expert advice on flooring choice, professional craftsmanship and exceptional customer service so that your project is completed quickly while always working within your budget.
Our attention to detail will make sure that your project is completed perfectly so that you can spend less time worrying about it and more time enjoying your new look. Give us a call today for a free quote!